Cloud accounting will improve your connection with your team and give a better insight to your finances. It’s a great investment if you want to make your business work smarter and faster.
Cloud software can save your company valuable time and money, adding value by reducing the tedious chores that traditional small business accounting comes with such as:
- Limitations to the amount of devices and lack of security.
- Limitations on the amount of people able to access, restricting key people from accessing valuable details.
- Costly and complicated to back up and upgrade
What is the cloud? And why is cloud accounting software the solution?
Similar to internet banking, you use a cloud platform making all data and software accessible anytime, anywhere via any accessory. You no longer have to carry around a heavy hard drive to access all your files.
Anytime you have an internet connection cloud based software works, giving unlimited access to data, meaning with the use of online accounting, small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. Cloud based software easily integrates with other systems allowing for multiple add-ons on an ‘when required’ basis (you can choose what add-ins your business needs). It is easy to use and paid for by monthly subscription making it very cost effective.
5 benefits to your business
- Clear, real-time overview of your current financial situation.
- Automatic updates, allowing for more time to be spent on more important work.
- No installation and everything is backed up meaning your data is more secure.
- Reduced business costs. Issues such as; upgrades, maintenance, system administration and service failures are all handled by the cloud service provider.
- Multiple user admittance allows for easy collaboration with your team and accountant.
We currently focus on two major providers Kashflow and SageOne for SME’s which both work well with receipt bank to give businesses a large degree of accounting information.
If you are interested in streamlining your business process call us on 01384 468320 to discuss how we can help you.